Tips to change the name of facebook page that has reached thousands like


This time I will discuss how I change the name of facebook page that has reached thousands like.

This case happens on my own facebok page that I want to change the name of the page, because in my opinion the name was less impressed and at that time the page that I want to change its name has like a total of 31,000 my assumption is easy because I often change the names of my pages Which amounts to 5000 down.

But after I tried to change my page that has a value like to reach 31rb facebook did not respond to my request to change the page, I try many times the same again again from the facebook did not respond to the request, read also how to list new fb To create a page on facebook

Had confusion also how to change the name, I try to search on the internet the average way that is used using the software help and I think it is quite complicated, know the science is also still a mini so if you see a little complicated quickly stay and Find another way.

It is not discouraging to change the page name from combining Fanpage fb to fb with the name that I already have but the result is the same,

After some search on google I finally found a special trick in a simple way but we can change even though the like our fanpage has reached 31.000.

The first thing we do is if your page has 2 words in the name of the fanpage you should change it one by one first take the example:

Page Name                             : Furniture trade
New Name we want to use     : Place of Sale
Changes premises first Place of Furnishings
Changes with the suffix first Selling Trade


After the first step is completed then we just change the second word to the Place of sale. But this can not change with the same day, on page fb we can no longer change the name of the page when just changed the process to change the name can then wait in the next one week after the change of page name button can be clicked just change name Your fb page.

This way I have applied in my fp and proven effective, good luck ....